Saturday, February 13, 2010

Five Months

Grace is Five Months Old Today! I can't believe it has already been five months. She has already grown so much. She is talking like crazy now. She loves her bath and kicking her feet and splashing.She still loves reading and music.(playing her piano) She loves kicking her ball on the floor-is getting a little better at tummy time. She loves her plastic keys, her cell phone, and her baby the best. At the last appointment before we flew she was 15 lbs 8 ounces and 27.5 inches long. She makes me laugh and I love how her little nose crinkles up when she gets really happy. She has started pinching-I think it is her way of showing love, but sometimes it hurts. She is also getting toys all on her own, and has started rubbing my face when I talk to her. She has found her tongue and sticks it out a lot! I just love this little lady. I am so glad that she chose me to be her Mommy. Love you Grace!!

No comments: