Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Miss Marvelous

I know every post is about Grace-but this blog is about my life, and it kind of revolves around her at the moment. But I just have to say she is so smart. She got this toy from the B Grandparents for Christmas and I am so impressed. She knows what makes the lights and sounds, so she puts one foot on the blue plate that lifts and makes sounds, and one foot on the thing in front that spins, and moves them so she has sound going all of the time, Then she has her hands free to play with the toys-Really quite impressive. (by the way I had to change her clothes yesterday and I put on these blue butterfly pants for the first time-she loves them and keeps staring at them-a girl after my own heart!

She is starting to try and sit up on her own. She is a little bent over here, but she is all by herself-go big lady!!!

She has also started pitching little fits-especially when she is really tired but doesn't want to go to sleep. She will bow back just as hard as she can. When she is standing up she will throw her head back-seriously it kills me-I don't know where it comes from. She is a tough little girl! So proud!
Her keys are her favorite toy right now. She loves flinging them around. Sometimes she hits herself or others, but she still loves them!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a little genius baby! She's so adorable, and she is getting so big!