Monday, February 1, 2010

Overload

Sorry if you feel overloaded with pictures here, but it was a fun and busy weekend. We went to Wayne for the weekend and spent time with family. The boys went ice fishing, and caught four fish which we fried up for dinner. We spent the day hanging with the girls-so much fun. Grace just loves her cousins. She and Miles are like two peas in a pod, just so happy to see each other all the time. Miles kills me in these glasses. Grace also took her very first bottle this weekend. Usually she just spits it out. We have tried all kinds of bottles-but apparently she doesn't like the expensive ones, she just likes the cheap ones. Silly Lady! She also rolled over from her back to front! We are so proud!!

I wonder if Heaven knows they are missing and angel? This morning, my little angel was waiting for me to get ready. She sits in the boppy while I get dressed so I can talk to her. She fell asleep, so cute. Then we ran to the store, where I heard her poop, so I went into the bathroom to change her bumb and she had pooped all over. I had to take off all of her clothes, put her back in her seat, and take her back home for a bath. She thought it was so funny. She loved riding without clothes on!

No comments: