Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank Goodness for Good Friends

Grace was in daycare today and apparently having a melt down. Val went down to check on her daughter Shaye and heard Grace crying so of course she swooped over and grabbed her and then called me on the phone (not sure why they hadn't called me yet-but I let them know I wasn't happy). It was so nice to have Val checking on her for me. When I got down there Shaye was crying too. She was so worried about Grace she started crying because "her friend was sad" . She just needed her mom and stopped the second I got her. She fell asleep shortly after so I sat her in her carseat by my desk-and she is too cute when she sleeps. I love how she puts her hands behind her head. She is also blowing bubbles like crazy-It cracks me up! So glad that I caught it on camera!

No comments: