Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Dreams

As a mother I hope for nothing less than sweet dreams for my little lady. I think this encompasses so many things-if she has sweet dreams (both day and night) this means that she is surrounded by good positive things, she is happy, she believes in herself, and she knows she is loved. Well last night as she was sleeping she was smiling and laughing, and even trying to talk outloud. I loved it. I wish that I would have recorded it, but I was too caught up in the moment. It made me feel that maybe I am doing something right .
She laughs a lot which is a good thing, (she loves the camera, she looks at it and poses, whenever she sees it-sometimes it is hard to get her to focus on what we are wanting her to keep doing-silly little lady)

She is always proud of herself (you can see it on her face) when she does something new and awesome-like holding her feet! I just am so in love with her!

No comments: