Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun Things

Grace kills me. She is so stinkin' cute. Here she is being wild and laughing!! It is a little dark, and I know she is moving a lot, but I was holding her-no worries people!
Here she is looking so cute in Red-hanging with mom at work.
Then with coach Val-she loves her. Our team is doing great this year and we are undefeated in season games. I got some fun new toys too. A new computer-for my new business so mine won't freeze up all the time-and so I can take it with me. Also a guitar-I want to learn so bad. I am super excited! Fun Times!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow, Meriann, I haven't been to your blog in a little bit (I thought you went public again, so I was waiting for reader updates...woopsy), and TONS of things are going on. Like, Grace just keeps getting cuter by the minute (I love her pierced ears and her adorably chubby cheeks and her beautiful smile) and your stitches (ouch!), and Grace's foot biopsy, and your flowers from Art, and basketball, and so many fun things. I am glad that you are doing well and having fun. I'm so excited to hear more about your business! Good luck with it!