Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lady Panthers

This year my girls team did so well. I was so proud of them. We were in a very stacked tournament. Even though we should have been in the opposite bracket our girls played very well. We beat Park City in the first round and then played Wasatch in the second. We played Wasatch for the championship last year, and we were both undefeated in league play this year. We were up by one in the last seconds of the game when the ref (I say the, because they only had one for some reason) called a nit picky foul on one of our girls and put them into 1 and1. They made both of their baskets and went up by one. We put up a shot in the last second, but didn't make it and we lost. I was so dissapointed for the girls. We then played Judge Memorial and beat them to take 3rd place. What a great team this year! It was so much fun and great close to the season. I love coaching and especially love coaching with Val! Way to go Lady Panthers!

No comments: