Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun Family Weekend and Missing!

We had a great family get together this weekend. We all went camping at Millsite. The guys golfed and we all boated and fished and ate great food. Miah and Art talked Chinese all weekend (I still don't know what they were saying, and I am pretty sure they didn't either-but it was funny). We only got rained on for one afternoon (what is camping without a little rain). We caught a few fish and just enjoyed our time together.
Art Tori and I!Dado and MaryAmber, Kyle, Kolt and Miah (notice Miah's face, she wouldn't smile.)Art and IElessa, Michael, and MilesThe Sisters! I love them!We played Corn Hole and had a good time. Amber and Elessa are Naturals!Miles playing with Grandpa. Alayna loves this shirt because it reminds her of Grandpa, so I made sure I got a picture. I thought it was a so cute!Art driving the boat! I love boating!! (And Art!)
Tori Loves to Fish!I love this picture of her bringing the fish in that Amber caught. Her eyes are closed, she looks so cute. One day I think she will look back on this and laugh! What a doll!Alayna, loves to swim!Miah, well she does what she does, and Kolt loves all of it!Amber swam in the cold water-seriously it was cold!Elessa made me get a picture behind a tree, kind of funny!
We had a great time! I love camping, especially with the family.
As for the missing-Tori went home today after we have had her for a month. It was really fun to have her and we are really going to miss her. She is so good with little ones, she is going to be a great big sister. She was very cute with Grace and got to feel her kick a few times. Love you Tori, we will miss you! Can't wait to see you in a couple of months!

4 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

I LOVE your belly! So cute. I can't believe you're already 30 weeks, she is going to be here before you know it! I'm coming to Utah July 31 and would love to get together with everyone again. I think I'll be in Loa most of the time, so I will figure out when I will be in SLC and try and get something organized. I hope I get to see you!

Lindsay said...

wow you are a trooper to camp so late in your pregnancy. the only thing i did well that late in pregnancy was sleep...both times.

Trina said...

I, too, love that belly! So cute! The picture behind the tree is priceless! :) 10 weeks and counting... I can't believe that!

Lonni said...

I love you and that baby, so I guess I love the belly too!! You guys look like you had so much fun! Tori is a big help, its been kind of weird not having her this week, so thanks for sharing her with me when she comes down. Thanks for yesterday too and being such a great cousin and great friend and getting that info for us!! I just love you!!