Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend in Wayne

We went to Wayne County for the weekend for all of the fun festivities! We had a really great time. Friday was the kids parade were they rode their bikes

And rode on a float up to the park. Miles didn't like it very much.Then at the park they had a really good bar-b-que then the kids got to try and catch fish out of the runs with their hands. This was the best part! Grandma stole the fish from the kids so she could have breakfast (just kidding, someone gave them to her, but we were teasing her about it, and made her pose for a picture. She cracks me up)Kolt got all of the way into the tank for this beauty! He was soaked!Miah and her fish.Miles and his fish. Miles and Miah waiting for the fish to come. Later that night was the BIFF (Bicknell International Film Festival). This year the theme was mobs and titled "Bada Bing Bada Biff". We went out that night to the band and party. Art dressed like the scene from the godfather in case you are wondering. He was quite the hit and ended up taking pictures with random people all night long. We really had a great time!Elessa and I before. We enjoyed it. (I was asked by some stranger why I would put a baloon in my costume, then she rubbed my belly and said "oh wait, that's a real baby" I responded with yes indeed it was a real baby. She seemed embarrassed and tried to explain it was just because it was so round. Seriously people)Art, Me, Elessa, and MikeThe next Day was Miah's birthday party. She got this great princess jeep. She loved it. She was so cute. her dress/shirt fit okay. (so much for having no measurments, it turned out okay) Kolt trying to look like his Auntie. He said he was due any day!
We had a great time. It was a lot of fun to see all of the family and just hang out.



2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

The BIFF looks sweet. I didn't know they had parties where you could dress up! I would have gone every year! I thought they just watched weird movies. Your hat is awesome.

Lonni said...

I miss them that looks like so much fun!!