Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Making Choices

Yesterday Art and I went to meet with a potential Surgeon for our little girl when she arrives. It is a huge decision and we wanted to make sure that we made the best choice for our little girl. It is very scary to think that this decision will affect her forever. I started by doing a lot of research. I looked at history, awards, pictures, and even talked to a lot of parents locally who had gone with different surgeons. We decided that we really wanted to go with the best, and found out that was Dr. Morales. I had heard that his work is fantastic, but that his bedside manner isn't the best. We wanted to make sure we found the best person so we decided to go and meet with Dr. Morales. We met with him yesterday and I have to say that I loved him. He is fantastic, has amazing results, and he is very direct. We didn't feel that he had bad bedside manner at all. He was very to the point and I trust him very much. I can't tell you the relief I feel having finally made the decision of who we are going to work with. As scary as it still is to think about, I know we have found the best surgeon for our little girl.
Also yesterday when I arrived home (I love snowcones right now) my snow cone syrup had arrived. What a great way to end the day!

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

I'm so glad you found one that you feel good about. He sounds like he is a great Dr. I personally prefer Drs. that are direct as well. It sounds like everything is falling into place for her arrival!!!

Lonni said...

That is so great! I'm happy you are finally feeling a little relief. She is going to be so beautiful!! She has to be I mean look at her mom.