Monday, July 20, 2009

Third Trimester Class

Over the weekend Art and I went to the Third Trimester Class at our hospital. (Can't believe I am 31 weeks) I found it very beneficial and am really glad that we went. Although I am still very nervous I feel much more prepared for the entire process. "my baby is perfectly sized for my body!" In the class there were three other couples whose due date was September 21. The sad thing was that my belly was bigger than any of theirs and bigger than most of the people due in August. I guess she just likes to go straight out! Here is Art and I outside of the hospital. Also I am now sitting on this at work. It is supposed to help my back feel better and so far I think that it does. I now have one at work and one at home (just in case I don't get to grab it from work before I go to the hospital!They said just to make sure it is 90 degree angle for your knees, for me that meant a 65 cm ball.
Bell Fitness Body Ball Kit (65cm, Silver)

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

I loved our class too, did you watch "the video?":-) Your belly looks so small in your pictures, it's hard to imagine it's bigger than everyone else's. You look great!