Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Golfing!

Last night we went golfing at the club. Art, Me, Tori and Todd went. It was so much fun! I love playing with these guys. We were on the 6th hole, a 543 yard par five, when Art gets up to hit. He swings and drives the ball, middle of the fairway to the 150 yard marker. That is a 393 yard drive. That is crazy!!! He used a wedge to put the ball on the green. I could have died. I think we need to sign him up for long drive competitions~~
It may have taken me four hits to reach his one, but I am getting my money's worth right! Isn't that what golf is all about?
Also we finally got Tori to play for a minute, and she was really quite good. she hit the ball every time! Usually she just likes to drive the cart and look cute (which she still prefers) but she did a good job playing too! Way to go Tori! I didn't bring my camera, but I got these with my phone (they didn't work very well-it looks like she may be playing underwater golf, but I can assure you the grass was green!!)

No comments: