Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh Kids!!!

Last night we had our nieces (Alayna and Melina) over to play with Tori. They were all swimming around in the hot tub (as it is more pool temperature than hot tub-yet still great). They were all seeing who could hold their breath the longest. I ran in the house to grab something and when I come back out I hear them all counting, so I walk around the corner and here is Art, standing on the outside of the hot tub with his head over the edge and in the water. The girls are all laughing. I wish I had my camera (but alas it was charging). I love that I have someone who is not only willing to play with the young ones, but enjoys it. He even let me go to bed early and hung out with them until they went to bed! Thanks Art-I love you!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

too funny. i too have five kids...rylie, reese, cati, braden and brandon. sometimes he is the biggest kid of all. but i wouldn't trade for it.

Phil and Tessa said...

That's such a great attribute. You will be even more grateful when Grace arrives! Thanks for the cherry tip. I freeze my grapes sometimes for a refreshing snack, but never thought of cherries. I'm definitely going to be trying that!