Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grace's Nursery!

I just thought I would finally share some pictures from Grace's Nursery. I think I finally have it all together. Art and I have worked really hard on it. Now we am just waiting for the little one to come (although she needs to grow for a little while longer).
The Rocking Chair is from when Art was a baby. I just love it. Her Crib. Thanks Mom for all of the bedding stuff. It is really cute!Her name and book from Grandpa Stephen.Her Crib.The sign Says "She left Beauty wherever she went"I found this old toy box. Turned it into this:
Found this old Changing Table Dresser.Turned it into this:
It was a lot of fun to do. I think she is really going to like it. Love you baby Girl!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

totally love the room. How could she not love it? Way to go on refinishing the furniture.... too stinkin' cute! I love the changing table. I can't wait to see this little munchkin, she's got a great place to sleep at night! Oh- those little butterflies... SO you!

Phil and Tessa said...

Wow! I am impressed! I have always wanted to be someone that could refinish furniture, but I seem to lack the creativity. I loved the toy box! All of it is adorable!

Blackham said...

Wow MeriAnn you are so amazing. I should have called you for some help with Brooklyn's stuff. Her room is so darling!! Can't wait

Tori's Daily Blend said...

I love how her room looks! It is very adorable! Can't wait 2 see her!

Lonni said...

I love it, I have already told you that a few times, but I havent ever seen the before and after on the furniture, seriously that is awesome good job.