Tuesday, August 27, 2013

9 months

This little rascal is 9 months old.  We did his well check early this year, but he is in the upper percentile for everything! Height, Weight, and Head size.  He is the joy in my day.  Check out this super cute crooked smile! 


 He is in to everything and keeps me on my toes.  He makes me laugh and plays along with everything.

 HE also makes me laugh because he is so the monkey and his feet are involved in everything. In fact sometimes he picks things up with his feet before his hands.  He is quite dexterous!








In addition everything goes in his mouth.  He got a newspaper the other day, or maybe this came off of a shirt, not sure, but this perfect little s ended up in his diaper. I laughed so hard.  I guess not everything is processed!
I just love this little man so much and I cannot believe it has been 9 months already.  Time flies!

No comments: