Thursday, August 8, 2013

Next Stop....Camping

We needed someplace to go for two weeks before we were able to move into our house, so we decided to just camp. That way, what we would have spent on rent, we instead could spend on a small trailer that we could use again in the future.  Grace had the time of her life!
 Oh yeah...lookin good!  Grace was taking some pictures!
 And then more of her cute little self!  Love her so much!



 And Walker!

 While there Walker decided to have his second tooth come through (His second is actually two fused together so it probably hurt a lot).
 We went fishing where we saw a beaver or muskrat, not sure which it was because it was pretty small but Grace thought it was fun!
 So Walker fished for the first time!





 A little trailer sleeping. At this moment I realized how resilient these little ones are. I was struggling with the "not having a home" but they were okay, as long as we were together. I truly realized that is all that matters and I just felt so very blessed!



We played at the parks.  It was here I realized just how mean some kids can be.  Grace is so outgoing and friendly, but little girls will say things like "go away" "leave us alone" etc.  Grace often comes to me crying and I have to tell her that it will be okay.  This is one of the reasons that I could never live in Park City. It happened so often and parents would be sitting by and allowing it.  This is where little girls loose there self confidence and I don't want that to happen. So I took pictures as a reminder for her, to never ever treat others this way.  Grace is too sweet and I hope she never does.  


 And Walker is just good to go. This kid is awesome!
 Love this little witch who while camping made me some green "mud" soup.  See her witch face.


 Found this and it helped encourage me a little as we were struggling to get into our home.
 We fed the ducks!


 And went on a geocaching adventure. (it was so frustrating because the coordinates were off, so we struggled and I almost quit-but we finally made it)




 We saw these balloons while heading back to camp and I realized just how beautiful this place is.



No comments: