Friday, August 9, 2013

Oh Nose....Again

Last night Grace attempted a flying swan dive onto the mattress by our bed and smacked right into the night stand.  The result:  a huge lip (which her teeth went into) and a small fracture in her nose (again).  All things are straight and she is super brave, but I just don't know why she has to always go through this. 


 Walker gave her lots of kisses and was "so worried about me" says Grace.




 She was the star at the hospital and everyone thought she was so cute.  (and incredibly smart).  She got under the xray and said, "I remember being here once"  I couldn't believe it because she was so small, but I guess it was a traumatic experience.  This girl is so smart.








 I had promised her ice cream on the way home.  We had to go in the Sammy because my van was hooked up to the trailer.  Walker was not happy about it.  He cried the whole way home, all the way through the drive thru (which took forever) and I bet people thought I was a wonderful mom.
 But Grace was so happy about the ice cream, after what she went through, she totally deserved it.

A view of the horrible bruise inside her mouth. 

No comments: