Thursday, August 8, 2013

Art's Pinning Ceremony

We were so proud of Art to get his full time job as a police officer. He works so hard to provide for our family and I am so impressed that he is following his dreams.  We wanted to make a card for him for his ceremony night so we did.  I asked Grace to draw a picture of our family on the back.  She did some silly things and I asked her to keep it serious telling her it was important.  Well she didn't and I again reminded her, and then she felt horrible and started to cry-so I took a perfectly good moment and made her feel bad, but I digress.  Here is the card. 



 The pinning ceremony was very cool!








 I got to say a few words and pin his badge on him.
 The whole family afterward.




 Walker was obsessed with his badge.





  We made the paper and have quite the joke that Art looks like a creeper and I look like I am 90-but hey if you can't laugh, then what!
The kids after!
 We also got Art this really neat car.  He loves it!




We even went on a tour of the department. 

 The car!

We are so proud of him and so thankful that he is the head of our home!

No comments: