Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Some randoms!

Sometimes I just look at this little girl and I can't believe she is mine.  After our concert the next morning she came walking out with her ticket still in hand.  Looking beautiful and I just felt so blessed!


 I had got her some legos to play with before the concert but she was worried about loosing them, so we did them today instead.  She was actually pretty good and helped put the pieces together.


Elessa had sent some fun things from Miles party that we missed, so the kids played some dress up. Grace liked it better than Walker. 




 We made our own sandwiches for lunch and it turned out pretty fun!



 Grace loves playing Barbies and Princesses more than anything in the world, however, usually I am this girl when I play-"Penelope" (Nelope).  But she is all of the princesses.  I laugh so hard, but we have a lot of fun!

No comments: