Saturday, August 17, 2013

At home


So on Konnor's first day he wasn't feeling well.  His mom said he has a sensitive stomach, turns out, he had the stomach flu, so for the past two days so have I.  We missed going to the fair this year because of it, but I have these two amazing kids to keep me company!

Walker is such a jumper.  He loves it and gets very serious about it.  
 I love these cute little rubber band legs!
He also got his first big boo boo.  We were playing in front of the mirror on our closet doors, when he rolled it over his hand.  I felt horrible because I was right there and should have prevented it.  
 This girl makes me smile so much.  She dressed herself and informed me that she looks "20"


 But said when she smiles she looks "25"
 We went to the park and she is getting pretty tough and brave.  She did the monkey bars with only a little help from me.

 We did the slide together.


 And she even dropped from way up.

I can't believe how fast they are both growing!

No comments: