Thursday, August 8, 2013

Moving along

Walker is getting so close to crawling.  He will roll all around the house, and get what he wants, but has yet to crawl.  He has doesn't say Ma Ma yet either (he says, da da, la la, si si, but no ma ma) although yesterday (August 7) he was super close, it sounded like it, but he didn't do it again.  Here is is getting close to crawling. 

 Grace is making more friends.  One at swimming lessons and one at the library. I am amazed at how friendly and brave she is.  I wish I had a little more of that.  Making friends for me as an adult has been much more difficult.

 We also love having tea parties.  Grace would have one three meals a day if she could.


 What a pretty picture.  She is so amazing!
 We also took a family ride in the Sammy the other day.  My car needed new tires so this is what we had.  The kids thought it was super fun!




No comments: