Thursday, August 8, 2013

More fun and Pie's first fish!

Check out this cutie!

 And this one!
 We went to Park City and Grace said that this bear is her wife (husband-but if your married, everyone is your wife in Pie's world)



 I saw this and it made me laugh. Reminds me of my sisters and I.
 There was a little bird that flew into one of the stores, they brought it out, but it may have been injured. Grace thought it was neat!
 Grace played a little dress up with her brother.
 Walker tried a popsicle. He loved it.


 We tried to go fishing at deer creek. I took this picture because it makes me laugh. We walked a long way to the beach, only to find it muddy and covered in bugs, so we turned and went back to the car.  Grace did learn a lesson in helping the family though as she had to carry the net the whole way, even though she didn't want to.

 She makes me laugh though and Papa Dark is he excuse for stories that she makes up, for example, this plant, her and Papa Dark have a machine that turns it into cotton (because we talked about how cotton is made).
 So we went to the fishing by the golf course.



Tori caught the first, last, and biggest fish!



 Grace caught her first fish all by herself.  Art did cast it, but she watched it, and reeled it all the way in all by herself.  

 She was so proud!

 Walk also did a little fishing.




And caught one too!

 Grace carried the fish around until it started to "bleed on her"


 The next day Tori had to go home.  Grace had a really hard time, so she went with them to the airport.



 We went to the rec center to sign up for the baby contest.  Grace ran all the way around the track. I was pretty impressed!
 We went to the park where I put the kids in the swing together.  This totally blew up in my face when I couldn't get Walker and his chubby thighs back out.  Tears all over the place.



 But we did meet a friend at the park and I got her mom's number and we have played with them again.  I realized, however, it is harder to make friends as an adult and I really have to push myself to do so.
 Walk and his first mohawk.

No comments: